Warranty & Care
Caring for Clayton Park Models
Every Clayton Park Model Home includes a limited one-year warranty. Our latest owner’s manual, always available to download below, includes details on what your warranty does and does not cover. The owner’s manual also includes guidance on caring for your Park Model home, including regular maintenance recommendations, wind safety tips, and HVAC info. We’ve got you covered.
Care for Clayton Park Model components
We select only top-quality brands and products, but even the best-made components need service sometimes. Below is a complete list of our trusted suppliers. If you need help with your heating and air unit, or your countertops, for example, look no further.
Quick Care Highlights for Clayton Park Models
For complete care and maintenance recommendations, please download and reference our latest owner’s manual, above. A few important care highlights:
Regular Maintenance Checklist
- Check Roof boots and screws once yearly.
- Flush water heater once yearly.
- Pocket doors occasionally need adjusting.
- Clean your heating and air filter once every month.
- Drain heating and air condensation lines properly, and occasionally check to make sure the lines are free. If no water is coming out of the drain line, investigate immediately. Drain line backups can lead to damaging leaks.
Park Models Are Making a Positive Impact
Park models have a positive impact on both people and the environment.
Less materials, overall energy efficiency—that’s just the start.